We are Authorized Rotel Audio Repair Service center providing Rotel Repair in and out warranty, Amplifiers, Receivers, Tuners. If you need Rotel Vintage Stereo repaired or upgrade software in home theater A/V Receiver we can help you, vintage stereo repair, A/V Receivers and Amplifiers Repair.
Authorised Rotel Audio Repair Service Center.
- The RB-5000 is a pure elegance.
- No other words may describe it better.
- Power output: 500 watts per channel into 8Ω
- Frequency response: 1Hz to 110kHz
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.009%
- Damping factor: 180
- Input sensitivity: 1V
- Signal to noise ratio: 120dB
- Speaker load impedance: 4Ω to 16Ω
Rotel Audio Repair Minneapolis St Paul MN
From classic Rotel Stereo Receivers to Home Theater Receivers. We can fix it! Call us today.
Authorized Rotel audio repair service center
- RB-1572. This high power two-channel amplifier can be used with the RMB-1575 to expand your theater system into a 7.1 system, or it can stand alone as a reference amplifier for a two-channel hi fi system.
- Either way, it has the same performance characteristics, sound quality, and custom installation options as the five-channel RMB-1575.
- 250 Watts x 2 Channels 20Hz-20kHz (8 Ohms)
- 500 Watts x 2 Channels 20Hz-20kHz (4 Ohms)
- THD <.03%
- Signal/Noise Ratio 109db
- Class D High-Efficiency Amplifier
- Gold-Plated Speaker Binding Posts
Minnesota Vintage Rotel Stereo Repair
Rotel is a Japanese manufacturer of high end audio and video equipment: home theater, amplifiers, CD players, etc. The company was established in 1966. The company was formed by the “elder” Tachikowa and currently run by the son, Bob Tachikowa’s address is listed as the Rotel offices in Japan. Research and design functions are carried out in Shibuya-ku, Tokyo; in South Korea; and in the UK. Manufacturing is located in Hong Kong.
Rotel Audio Repair and Vintage Rotel Stereo Repair MN, WI, IA, SD, ND
Providing Rotel audio repair and vintage Rotel stereo repair service in Minnesota and surrounding states since 1977
We guarantee our COD parts and labor for 90 days. Warranties apply to the original service only, physical damage, shorted outputs in Stereo, abuse, power surge, lightning, are not covered. Original manufacturer warranty applies.